Maternity Support Socks
DO YOU HAVE TIRED AND ACHING LEGS ASSOCIATED WITH PREGNANCY?
Do you have swelling of the feet and ankles?
- In pregnancy hormonal changes brought about to nurture the baby, can result in loss of vein-wall tone in the legs, pooling blood in the legs and reducing return of blood to the heart.
- This can lead to pain and fatigue in the legs and swollen ankles.
- In addition the growing baby in the womb exerts pressure on large veins in the abdomen which can further slowdown circulation in the legs.
- On an average 99% women suffer from aching, swelling and tired legs, and 40% of women suffer from varicose veins.
HOW SORGEN MATERNITY SUPPORT SOCKS HELP
- Sorgen Maternity Support Socks helps the flow of the blood back to the heart relieving pain, fatigue and swelling of the feet.
- Sorgen Maternity Support Socks apply graduated compression , maximum at the ankle, reducing gradually towards the calf, effectively squeezing blood upwards in the legs.
- Sorgen Maternity Support Socks reduces pregnancy related venous insufficiency.
THE UNIQUE ALL-WEATHER COMFORT OF SORGEN MATERNITY SUPPORT SOCKS
- Sorgen Maternity Support Socks are made of microfiber fabric which wicks moisture away from skin, preventing perspiration from clinging to the skin. You always stay cool and comfortable.
- Microfiber also retains its shape for a long time with repeated washes, with no change in compression level.